Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Strawberries, Champagne and Chocolates..

This February 14, I am planning to grab some yummy belgian chocolates, juicy strawberries and some frothy champagne to celebrate eight years of marriage with my wonderful husband..we might go to the SF city for a date night and then head home to watch a movie..and spend some wonderful time with my family of two - my husband and our pug.

Kulfi, our 4 yr old pug
I put together a Pinterest board (my recent addiction) with some great Valentine To-Dos and Must Haves that will make the day extra special! Let me know what you think..
Splurge this Valentines Day!

Did you know that candies, chocolates, discount gifts and diamonds are still hot and trending among shoppers this year? Interestingly, men are continuing to spend more than women which makes sense..most women expect something from their partners than vice versa.


No comments:

Post a Comment