Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

My Fave Etsy Finds this Week

While commuting in a train or waiting in line at the post office, my favorite pastime is to browse Etsy. I love being able to find cute little shops that sell wonderful things ranging from cards to curios to sweater to vintage to steam punk necklaces. I try to add these shops to my favorites list to shop later. Here are some products I found that are drool worthy this week..


Custom Silhouette Pillow from LePapierStudio on Etsy

Natural linen throw pillow with customizable family pic! Isnt this cool? This wonderful item is from LePapierStudio on Etsy. Check out this silhouette shop to find silhouette jewelry, journals, cards, napkin rings and more!


All Natural Kitty Egg Crayons for Kids from kittybblove on Etsy

Fun colorful all organic crayons for kids , its so much more interesting for the young ones than an equivalent regular crayon. These are handmade in Oregon by a mom and pop team. Authentic and makes a great gift for a child! Check out the shop kittybblove on Etsy.

Golden Yellow Tote Bag from Yorktownroad on Etsy

I love the casual and vibrant look of this linen tote handmade by carol gilbert from San Francisco. Her shop is yorktownroad which houses multi color totes like this one, wallets, scarves and accent pillows. I love the pleated look and the free form design in her creations. 

Do you shop from Etsy, or just love to browse around? What are your top finds or faves this week?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment